Keto + Paleo + Low Carb + yummy
These are the perfect cookie for all the dietary restrictions that are FREAKING AMAZING. Below is my instructions and ingredients:
Prep Time: 10 mins // Cook Time: 13 mins // Total Time: 23 mins
These cookies are chewy + soft which makes the perfect cookie. I top them all with Pink Himalayan sea salt which just REALLY hit the spot.
Serving size: 12 cookies, 174 kcal
- 1 large egg yolk- room temp
- 1/3 cup grass-fed butter, melted or cooled OR softened ghee
- 5 tablespoons pure pumpkin puree, patted dry with a paper towel to remove excess moisture
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum (optional- I did not add it in mine) It will add chewiness
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar or golden monkfruit (not paleo)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups super fine blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 oz paleo or sugar free chopped chocolate or chips
- Coarse sea salt for sprinkling – optional but def better with
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, beat 1 egg yoke then whisk melted butter or ghee with the pure pumpkin puree. Add coconut sugar or monkfruit sweetener and vanilla extract.
- 3. Slowly stir in almond flour, coconut flour, xanthan gum, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice. Sprinkle in the baking soda and baking powder evenly all around the entire surface area of the flours in order to incorporate it well. Mix thoroughly! Fold in the chocolate chips.
- 4. Use a small cookie scoop to drop dough onto ungreased baking sheet. Gently flatten dough with your palm or the bottom of a small glass. top with more chocolate!
- Store in the fridge- these cookies taste even better when you cool them in the fridge overnight!!