Let's Work Together!
But First,- expectations, FAQ's & Response time
I really want us to be on the same page right off the bat! Because of this please read through all of this before you fill out the contact form below so there is no miscommunication…because we all know humans are really good at that! Let’s be upfront, clear, and direct!
I am based in Flagstaff, Arizona and shoot primarily in Sedona, Grand Canyon, and Phoenix but travel EVERYWHERE for weddings. I’ve traveled from Singapore, Mexico, England, all the way to Boston, California, Washington State, Ohio to beaches of Hawaii. No where is too far! There is a travel fee on top of photography prices to be aware of but I try to make it work for my couples!
Availability: Dates I am already booked. Look to see if your wedding date is already taken! Even so I can work with you on finding a new date or if one of my associate photographers is available.
- February 13th- Gilbert, AZ
- February 14th- Sedona, AZ
- April 30th- Sedona, AZ
- May 29th- Findlay, OH
- June 4th- Flagstaff, AZ
- June 5th- Flagstaff, AZ
- June 18th- Grand Canyon, AZ
- June 19th- Flagstaff, AZ
- June 27th- Grand Rapids, MI
- July 3rd- Flagstaff, AZ
- August 1st- Flagstaff, AZ
- September 4th- Flagstaff, AZ
- September 17th-Cottonwood, AZ
- September 18th- Flagstaff, AZ
- September 25th- Flagstaff, AZ
- October 2nd- Flagstaff, AZ
- October 5th-Sedona, AZ
- October 8th- Napa Valley, CA
- October 16th- Phoenix, AZ
- October 23rd- Phoenix, AZ
- October 30th-Findlay, OH
- November 5th-Sedona, AZ
- November 6th- Sedona, AZ
- November 10th- Phoenix, AZ
- November 13th- Phoenix, AZ
- March 30th- Phoenix, AZ
- April 2nd- Phoenix, AZ
- May 7th-Findlay, OH
- May 21st- Sedona, AZ
- June 11th- San Diego, California
WHAT TO EXPECT:
I do things a little differently than most wedding photographers.
- My photography style is lifestyle/editorial! I’m looking for those magic moments of your grandmother crying as you walk down the isle, your wild uncle on the dance floor, and those sweet moments that happen between you two. I love am a natural light photographer which means the SUN is my main source of inspiration and lighting. I will only bring flash out during the reception when the sun goes down! You can count on all your photos looking crisp, bright, natural, and full of color!
- I’m looking to not only be your photographer but also your friend!! I will dance with you at your reception, I will cry during your ceremony, and I will keep up with you well after your wedding day.
- QUALITY OVER QUANTITY is highly important to me!! If you are looking for thousands of images I am not your girl. I am trained to look for moments and document what is happening not creating fake moments. I will deliver 70-100 images per hour on a wedding day.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Cause I know you got them!! Who doesn’t have questions when you are spending good hard earned money on art??
I got you covered- a WHOLE PAGE FULL OF FAQ’S
For weddings, couples, and families- I’ll answer your questions so there is no miscommunication.
I believe in a work life balance. That work should not run our lives and we should not constantly be tied to our phones. I do not only run a business but also am a person who has a multiple bookclubs, practices yoga, and gives quality time to my Flagstaff family. I also travel often for work and play! I am a bit slower at responding to emails while traveling but will let you know so you are not left hanging!
I will respond to emails Monday-Thursday from 8am-3pm. Expect me to get back with your first inquiry within 2-3 days depending on weddings, shoots, and travel days! Your girl must sleep and disconnect!!
Let’s make some magic. I want to document the most beautiful moments in your life whether be a wedding, your season of life as a family, or your brand. TELL ME ALL about yourself and what you are looking for below!